Philosophy & Culture
“We believe in an empowered workforce with the imagination and determination to challenge the status quo in order to bring new solutions and value to our customers and new opportunities and growth to the company.”
—John Morison III
Hitchiner Manufacturing Co. Inc., works with a strong code of conduct and core values that reinforce our overall culture. We actively pursue manufacturing improvement: 5S, Kaizen, and lean manufacturing techniques to improve customer satisfaction and productivity.
Hitchiner® is a privately owned company which seeks to balance the needs of customers, employees, and shareholders alike. We encourage our technical experts to take the lead in rapidly developing and applying solutions for customer challenges. As we focus on employees we are developing Human Resource systems that activate employee interests and desires for technical and management track careers.
Our Employee Relations Philosophy
Hitchiner® recognizes that its employees are its most valuable asset. The Company also recognizes the individual dignity and worth of each employee. It is the Company's desire and intent that each employee be treated as an intelligent, adult human being, with fairness and respect. The management of Hitchiner® will:
- Conduct the affairs of the company at all times in accordance with the highest ethical and moral standards.
- Maintain a climate in which all employees can develop their skills and abilities to the maximum degree and prepare themselves for greater responsibility.
- Provide an atmosphere where employee and management can discuss their mutual concerns with openness, and honesty.
- Keep employees informed about the factors in the Company's business which concern them.
- Make fairness, courtesy and consideration a habit in all day-to-day relationships.
- Let each employee know how he/she is doing on the job.
- Provide a sound, well-balanced program of employee benefits.
- Maintain an equitable wage structure which considers both general economic factors and the Company's competitive position.
- Attain the highest standards of safety and cleanliness.
We are striving to create a work environment where total support is given to those individuals who make the product.
Benefits & Compensation
Our vision is one where the Hitchiner employee experience is rewarding and recognized as one of the most prestigious companies to work for within the industry.